Thursday, March 7, 2013

Bachelor Sean: Women Tell All - Tierra's Sparkle Is Going To Give You The Stink Eye

Time for the Women Tell All episode!  Two straight hours of Chris Harrison putting on his Barbara Walters hat and asking the ladies the tough questions? Sign me UP. I would give anything to get the chance to be an audience member, but apparently they only allow overweight middle aged women. Someday....

Lookin sharp tonight CH, nice pocket square!

Omg, Chris Harrison and Sean are surprising Bachelor viewing parties and the girls are losing their minds! They automatically hug Sean which tells me these idiots clearly aren’t true Bachelor fans since they didn’t immediately muckel on to Puppet Master like a koala.

The last house they visit is a sorority house filled with young hot girls and Sean is being creepy as usual. He says that going there was amazing and changed his life. Probably because he will be paying for like 10 child support payments from now on.

Time to meet the ladies! All the “losers” (aka lucky to have made it out alive) are back and it’s shocking how many of them I do not remember. Who the fuck is Taryn?!  I’m excited to see Ashley P is there though, her drunken antics will make this show tolerable.

AshLee looks like exactly a blowup doll tonight.

The girls spend a lot of time shitting on Tierra and her sparkle which isn’t really fair since she isn’t there to defend herself. Brooke makes a good point that the other girls are jealous that Tierra’s drama got her more air time than them. I would give Brooke more credit for her comment if I could actually remember who the fuck she is.

Leslie says Tierra’s sparkle didn't sparkle that big and the moms in the audience laugh HYSTERICALLY. Now I understand how Two And A Half Men is still on the air.

Oh SNAP it’s time to bring out Tierra in her WetSeal dress and dented forehead. Homegirl is seriously delusional and talks about how she always brings a sparkle and joy to any room she walks into. She honestly thinks she is just misunderstood and the rest of the girls are mean and Chris Harrison is NOT buying it.

Tierra is painfully dumb and it’s kind of sad to watch. She doesn't know how to use her words. She has a huuuge ugly ring on her finger and is wicked sketchy about being engaged.  I seriously think she might be lying about that, and I hope she is since I want her to date Desiree’s brother. Talk about an asshole power couple!

Robin looks like shes trying to run for senator.

We have to watch Sarah’s whole story again which is heartbreaking. Aw Chris Harrison loves her!  Anyone Puppet Master likes, I like. She is beautiful and I'm glad Sean sent her home so she can meet her husband who is going to be awesome and actually has pigment in his eyebrows.

It’s Des’ turn in the hot seat and I have a very bad feeling that she is going to be the next Bachelorette. Yuck. Why isn’t Chris Harrison asking her about how her brother’s crack head like behavior got her sent home? what the fuck. Instead they are focusing on her feelings for Sean and she says she wants a relationship like her parents’ since they have such a great marraige. If you ask me they are taking for richer or for poorer a little too seriously. I don’t care how great my husband is, if he asks me to live in a tent I’m contacting a divorce lawyer.

It’s AshLee’s turn and I would be willing to bet she has already moved to LA. She’s got the distinct “I’m on a reality show and have lived in L.A. for 3 months” trying too hard vibe going on. Or maybe she has just been hanging out with Kacie B. I do however, believe her when she says that Sean was leading her on BIG TIME. I didn’t know virgins could be such scoundrels. You learn something new every day.

They bring Sean out and he is NOT COMFORTABLE.  AshLee drops a bomb that he said that he had no feelings for the other women not once but TWICE and it’s super awkward and he is blinking like he just got pepper sprayed.

The only redeeming thing about this show is that they show us bloopers which happen to be number two on my list of favorite things right behind napping.  

Well that was uneventful. See you next week for the finale! My money is on Lindsay. God, their kids are going to be so dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment